Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost

First of all *insert cliche 'wow I haven't written in this forever' line.. but make it creative and stuff and then laugh at the end*

whew.

So my house is haunted. But before I tell you a couple of stories, let me give you a disclaimer - I don't believe in that kinda stuff really.. but there's been some weird stuff happening in the house... That leads me to believe that if I even believed in that kinda stuff, then I would believe this house is haunted.... But I don't. Although it's really freaky that I'm starting to write this at 1:35 at night... and the dryer is making weird noises. ANYWHO

1) The smoke alarm goes off. Mmkay.. so my dear friend Elijah was staying over our house one night, and it randomly went off... like 3 times in the night. Here's the thing... THERE WAS NO SMOKE! We thought maybe the dryer vapors were seeping up to the detector making it sound off - so we turned off the dryer - It goes off AGAIN! My (tall) friend, Kenny took out the alarm and it went off in his hands and it had NO POWER SOURCE! Also I heard that this was on some horror movie my friend Elijah has seen "Paranormal Activity." The smoke alarm has gone off a couple of times while I was alone in the house.

2) Marbles. Not only have I lost them, but there is a jar of marbles that no one touches on a little side table in the kitchen. One day I came in through the door, no one was home, and in the corner of my eye I saw the marbles suddenly fall. Yeah. Ghost trying to lay booby traps like in home alone where Caulkin bests those criminals to fall into the hole in the ground.

3) Joe Allen, my lovely roomate told me about one time where he stayed in the house and he saw someone watching him in the dark. It was a kid. Joe yelled, the silhouette ran away, Joe chased and he never saw him.again. Ooo.. didja get chills? Maybe it was a dream? I don't know, but Joe doesn't lie.

4) There was one time I went to use the bathroom in my brothers room.. the door opened for me. I figured "oh.. the fans are on. They made a suction for the door to open." I took two steps and the door closed behind me. No big deal.. I had to go. So I dropped off the kids at the pool THEN searched around.. No one in sight.

So there you have it. Anyone wanna have a sleepover?? We can swap ghost stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment