Thursday, June 14, 2012

Five Of the Weirdest Things About Me

We're all weird. Only few people list and elaborate on them on blogs, and that in itself is not weird. Let's get to it.

  1. I hate Styrofoam. Polystyrene foam to be exact since Styrofoam is a brand name of the Dow Chemical company that invented it so for me to continue keep saying it would be ignorant. ANYWHO. I hate it. Not for the environment purposes, but the density, texture, and weight of it for some reason causes it to become repulsive. It's completely irrational to why I hate the feel and sound of the stuff, but it's very comforting to know that I'm not alone in this world. There was a group on myspace that was 27 people strong (back when myspace was cool), and I met someone in Iowa that shares the same fear. I used to have to be in another room while objects packed in the substance are being freed from its evil clutches ie super Nintendo, drinking glasses, etc.
  2. I watch anime. What's anime? Japanese animation. It's not something I'm proud of. I basically only watch Naruto.... Which is about ninjas. Ok I guess enough about that.
  3. I make a weird gag sound when I brush my teeth. More specifically if I brush for more than 5 minutes or if I'm brushing my tongue. Oftentimes people ask if I'm okay whilst coming from the bathroom after brushing. It's pretty bad, and I can't not do it. Sorry roomies.
  4. I need like 2 pillows to sleep. I use 3 daily.
  5. If I think I don't blink my eyes at exactly the same time, I have to reblink them. I'm pretty sure I have OCD.. Or did and grew out of it out of sheer laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment